Google Adwords - PPC
PPC (pay per click) advertising is a common and effective technique to increase traffic to a website and translate it into desired marketing activities (contacting us, registering, downloading an application, e-commerce and more).
Google Adwords, Google’s advertising interface, is undoubtedly the most familiar and largest PPC interface. Pay per click advertising interfaces also exist in social networks like Facebook as well as in other search engines such as Bing, Yandex (which targets Russian speaking web traffic) or Baidu (oriented towards Chinese users).
PPC advertising has many advantages, but it seems as if the most prominent is its ability to accurately measure the return on investment (ROI).
Our PPC team is Google Adwords certified, and has vast experience managing PPC and SEM activity on many platforms in and outside of Adwords and in many other fields, languages and markets worldwide, all while continuously striving to reach ROI goals using limited advertising budgets.
We would be happy to manage all stages and aspects or your SEM project by;
- Understanding the essence and definition of any campaign’s goals, using a structured advertising brief, and making it consistent with AdWords criteria.
- Creating specifications and design of the overall user experience on landing pages.
- Testing and fulfilling quality assurance assessments of the final digital product.
- Establishing an assortment of pay per click campaigns, geared toward relevant online content universes, and distributed to desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and mobile devices.
- Planning and executing comprehensive tracking and analysis of the pay per click activity.
- Managing ongoing, results-oriented optimization of the activity, according to the ROI procedures of the company.
- Employing comprehensive, transparent reporting on activity execution, including insights and recommendations.
- Consulting, guiding and collaborating with all the entities involved – project managers, interactive agencies, IT companies, website administrators and others.
Advantages of Pay per ciick (PPC) advertising
- Real-time exposure – the amount of searches via search engines, especially in Google, is rising on a yearly basis. Through PPC advertising, your ad will be served to many potential clients when they look for a product in your category, or when they are browsing content domains that are relevant to your product.
- Reaching segmented and targeted audiences – PPC advertising via Google Adwords allows you to segment relevant target markets – and reach them specifically.
- Diverse formats – The Google Adwords advertising interface allows the advertisement of products or services through text, image or video ads, and adapts them to different devices (desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones).
- Ability to track, measure and optimize – the internet allows large scale, accurate measurement of results using free tools by Google AdWords. Using these tools, it’s possible to allocate funding to those channels that prove to be effective and which produce high ROI, thus allowing improvements to the results of the activity over time.
- ‘Always On’ advertising – advertising through digital media is a 24/7 operation, and allows you to have exposure to potential clients in target places and specific markets at any moment.
Types of common PPC activity on Google Adwords
Google is the prominent search engine today, and claimed 67% of the 2013 global search market. Therefore, it’s natural that most websites lean toward focusing their advertising activity on Google.
There is a number of advertising campaign opportunities on Google;
- Google Desktop advertising campaigns – serving ads that promote your site on Google’s search engine results for desktop PCs and laptops.
- Google Mobile advertising campaigns – serving ads that advertise your website to users searching on mobile devices. In addition to the link to the website or landing pages, the click2call option can also be activated so that a user merely needs to click in order to directly reach a place of business by phone.
- YouTube advertising campaigns – promoting videos of your business to YouTube viewers – the second largest search engine in the world, and the largest video sharing platform.
- Advertising campaigns on Google’s media network – serving text and image-based ads (banners) to users browsing independent websites that contain relevant content across Google’s media network.
- Remarketing – showing text ads or banners to users that have visited your site in the past, and are considered prospective clients.