SEO - Search Engine Optimization
Increasing traffic that reaches the website is a primary promotion goal. Organic traffic (visitors who are not paid for) from search engines, is the most productive means among all channels to direct targeted traffic to a website. The golden rule is that the higher the website ranks in search results – the more organic traffic will reach the website.
In order to facilitate a change in the website’s search engine rankings, long term strategic search engine optimization (SEO) planning is necessary. The plan must include ongoing activity, creating maximum compatibility between the website and the search engine requirements. Once the visitor clicks through to the site, he or she will stay if high quality content is maintained throughout the site and a top notch user experience is offered.
We have a long history of specialization in search engine optimization (SEO). Reaching maximum compatibility with search engines and improving the website’s ranking are ongoing processes, but we know how to execute them in minimum time, decrease the required effort that goes into it, and maximize results. Search engines change parameters frequently, but we monitor and modify our own SEO strategies to keep our clients’ sites on top.
Our vast experience allows us to make use of all the necessary tools – including proprietary SEO tools we have developed ourselves, in order to execute the type of optimization that will put your website at the top of the first page of search engine results – and to ensure that it will stay there for a long period of time. You will see your website securing its position while your competitors fade back. We increase traffic, impressions, and conversions by targeting and attracting the most profitable visitors to your site.
During SEO work, it’s imperative to avoid “shortcuts”. It’s essential to make sure that all our SEO techniques bring forth true compatibility, and to avoid bypassing existing limitations that search engines inherently contain. This is all to ensure that our client’s well-earned website rating won’t be affected negatively whenever the search engines update their algorithm. Regretfully, search engines don’t expose their full work process and ranking formulas to the general public.
So how can you know what to do and how to do SEO?
For advanced SEO work, a team of expert professionals is required who specialize in a variety of fields; technology (code, load time, search engine accessibility); content (correct content structure); user interface (design, graphics, navigation, GUI) and others. These experts collaborate and share intelligence within the team while protecting the client’s SEO strategy. In addition, it’s necessary to continuously invest in updating and maintaining the website to remain current with evolving search strategies.
It’s important to understand that compatibility with search engines doesn’t mean focusing solely on one or more search engines. If the user finds the website’s content interesting and interacts with the content, then data is collected and an association with that visitor is generated. Because of this benefit, the website must be attractive, friendly and tailored to the user’s interests. Furthermore, search engines, Google most prominently, put a very large emphasis on users’ responses to the website as well as the action taken within it, and thus there is a positive feedback loop that rewards popular websites. The more the website is “successful” to the user, the more “successful” it will be with the search engines.
There is more to the puzzle; guaranteeing compatibility between the website and the search engines isn’t the whole story.
While it’s necessary to execute advanced SEO optimization on sites so that they adhere to 100% of search engine requirements, more needs to be done through activity around the web, beyond the specific website itself (off site).
The following is a partial list of specialized actions we regularly execute on our client’s behalf, in regards to SEO and website promotion;
SEO and website activity (On-site)
- Technical compatibility of the code and the website structure.
- Planning and correcting the inner hierarchy of the website’s pages, making the site accessible to the search engines’ indexing spiders and of course, the users.
- Improving loading speed of the website’s pages – another very important component in site ranking.
- Implementing tracking and communication systems (webmaster tools) in order to follow and remedy search engine activity. These tools can identify errors and immediately address problems that may come up with search engines.
- Technical compatibility of the content – meta tags, title tags, media tags and other specialized tags – these identifiers have immense importance in correct indexing of the website’s pages.
- Content compatibility – this includes keyword research and content focusing – how we help the search engines understand what the website is all about.
- Advanced content compatibility – marking types of content with code and external tools in order to increase its compatibility with new search engine algorithms.
- Identifying and solving content duplications and advanced segmentation of the website’s content.
- Recognizing and resolving what search engines see as weak points and problematic technologies.
- Analyzing and fixing issues on an ongoing basis, while keeping up to date and adapting to the ever changing requirements of the search engines.
SEO and online promotion (Off-site)
- Obtaining quality links from reputable and niche-relevant websites – another critical factor in search engine ranking.
- Getting referrals to a website – this is a significant method in bringing in targeted traffic to view the website’s content, and a method of collecting relevant links and crosslinks.
- Content distribution – an effective and proven method to acquiring links and referrals.
- Activity within social networks, forums, blogs and other social media.
- Correctly establishing and operating blogs and satellite websites – empowering the client’s website.
Attracting repeat visitors and cementing relationships with customer by using RSS feeds and mailing lists.