App Store Optimization That Increases App Downloads
If you are not optimizing your app store listing, you are not taking advantage of the full potential of this channel. Because most app developers and app owners do not take ASO into consideration, you could be reaping the benefits of an optimized app store entry in no time, increasing the total number of downloads considerably. We have extensive experience in this field, and we can devise the strategies that work to boost your app rankings in a very short time.
What Is App Store Optimization?
Also known as App Store Marketing and Mobile App Optimization, App Store Optimization (ASO) is a process that improves the ranking of a mobile application in app stores like iTunes Store for Apple's iOS, and Google Play for the Android operating system. ASO is necessary to keep your app within the top discoverable apps for smartphone users around the world.
Here are some statistics that prove that ASO is a necessary digital marketing strategy:
- By 2023, the number of app downloads worldwide will exceed 299 billion. (Statista)
- At 39%, social media apps dominate the most frequently used apps. (The Manifest)
- In the first half of 2021, the Apple App Store revenue was around $81.5 billion, almost twice higher than the Google Play Store. (Cybercrew)
- The top 10 App Store categories, in this order, include: games, business, education, lifestyle, entertainment, utilities, travel, health and fitness, books, and food and drinks.
- Mobile apps account for 57% of all digital media usage (comScore)
68% of smartphone owners say they check their phone within 15 minutes of waking up in the morning (Google) and 91% of them turn to their phones for ideas in the middle of a task.