Managing PPC Campaigns in Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads with positive ROI method & reducing CPA.
There are over 6 million advertisers on Facebook and the numbers will continue to grow. Concretely, Facebook reported ad revenues up 50 percent at $11.8 billion in the first quarter of 2018 – and 90% of those came from mobile.
With 52.2% of all worldwide online coming from mobile devices and 95.1% of active Facebook user accounts accessed from a mobile device (Statista) it is clear why you cannot ignore the power of Social Media Marketing (SMM) and social media advertising.
SMM ROI is difficult to earn without proper strategies and the tools that drive results. Building a strong social media presence that converts takes time, skill, and know-how. Social media advertising can be used to deliver results fast, but you still need expertise to run ads that target the right audiences based on their location, interests, behaviors, and other factors that can determine users to engage with your brand or trigger their interest in your products and services.
Our experience in this field guarantees results, including more leads, sales, or direct bookings. We’ll plan a comprehensive SMM strategy that integrates social media management and social media advertising to deliver the best ROI based on your business goals.
Social Media Marketing is a form of smart digital marketing that puts your business in front of large audiences on social media networks like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and many others. Social Media Marketing gives you a business advantage over competitors that fail to engage with hyper-active audiences on social media networks. It’s a fact that out of 77% of marketers that use at least one social media channel to advertise their business, only 48% claim to see any ROI. However, although SMM is still an emerging field, you cannot afford not to take advantage of its potential right now.
Top reasons to use social media marketing include:
- There are 3.196 billion active social media users (Hootsuite)
- 50% of Gen Z and 42% of Millennials think social media is the most relevant channel for ads (Adobe State of Digital Advertising 2018)
- 50% of people use Facebook daily, while only 39 % watch television. (Global Web Index)
- 95% of Internet users aged 18 to 34 years are most likely to follow a brand on social media (Marketing Sherpa)
- 73% of users follow a brand because they are interested in a product or service (Sprout Social)
- 91% of users accessing social media networks on mobile devices (CoSchedule)
- 22% of the world’s total population uses Facebook (Statista)