We work with a dynamic team of experts, researchers, and native copywriters to create effective SEO campaigns that meet your goals. We don’t cut corners when we audit and optimize your site and we adhere to the strictest rules that govern quality, relevance, and value. We do SEO with your target audience in mind, to maximize the qualified traffic you need to earn more leads and boost sales.
Whether we optimize well-established sites, or we assist you from the first stages of building a new online presence, our SEO efforts will result in improved SERP visibility for your business.
SEO is a "marathon" process, it involves a number of important, ongoing tactics and strategies, patience is needed. SEO is not a onetime effort. Nor is it something you can set on autopilot and expect great results.
For advanced SEO work, the Carmelon Digital Marketing team will include:
- Technology experts to improve code, page load time, site speed, mobile pages, and accessibility.
- Content specialists to plan the content structure of the site.
- User interface professionals to deliver user-centric design, graphics, navigation, GUI and other elements that enhance the user experience.
- SEO consultants with decades of experience in their specific fields.
Our team collaborates with your marketing department, sharing intelligence and ideas at every stage of the project – for total transparency and a fast, error-free turnaround. We will continue monitoring your website and its performance, implementing or updating SEO strategies as needed to keep up with the ever-evolving search engine algorithms. Regardless of what SEO tactics we employ, the focus remains on creating values for the visitors of the site, who are, in the end, your customers.
This is our SEO philosophy, but also a best practice recommended by Google. User intent is a powerful Google ranking factor. Every time we plan an SEO campaign, we perform an in-depth SERP investigation to determine what Google believes to be relevant to the searcher. This helps us generate highly-targeted SEO strategies. The more relevant the site is to the searchers, the better it will rank in the search engines.
As we explained, SEO is a complex process. In line with our full-transparency policy, here are some of the strategies we may need to implement to improve your site’s ranking in SERPs and to drive more traffic and leads:
- Technical compatibility of the code and the website structure.
- Planning and correcting the hierarchy of the website’s pages, making the site accessible to the search engines’ indexing spiders, and implementing breadcrumb navigation for faultless user experience.
- Improving page loading speed site-wide – a Google ranking factor since July 2018.
- Implementing tracking and communication systems (webmaster tools) to monitor search engine activity. These tools can identify errors and assist in addressing problems that may impede the correct indexing of your site in the SERPs.
- Addressing content technical compatibility – meta descriptions, titles tags (confirmed Google ranking factor), media tags and other specialized tags – these identifiers have immense importance in the correct indexing of a website’s pages.
- Content compatibility – this includes keyword research and SEO copywriting to signal search engines what the website is all about.
- Advanced content compatibility – marking types of content with structured data and external tools to increase its compatibility with new search engine algorithms.
- Removing duplicate content and addressing advanced segmentation within the pages of a website to avoid search engine penalties.
- Recognizing and resolving what search engines see as weak points and problematic technologies.
- Obtaining quality links from trustworthy, niche-relevant websites - a critical factor in Google search engine ranking.
- Getting referrals to a website – this is a method that brings targeted traffic to view the content, but it also helps to add to the number of relevant links and crosslinks pointing at your website.
- Content distribution – an effective strategy to grow the number of links and referrals.
- Activity within social networks, forums, blogs, and other social media.
- Correctly creating and operating blogs and satellite websites that add a plus of long-term value to a customer’s site, furthering fresh content, and attracting links and social shares.
Global vs. Local SEO
A small business, which targets customers around a particular destination, will benefit more investing in local SEO than competing against international players. Depending on your business goals, you can count on Carmelon Digital Marketing to deliver a refined SEO strategy to meet your potential customers right where they are.
Local SEO uses the tools offered by Google My Business to help you enhance visibility in Google Maps and Google Search in your local community. Bing offers similar tools with Bing Places for Business. Finally, structured data (schema.org) helps fine-tune your local SEO to maximize your site’s ranking potential with the correct NAP information: Name, Address, Phone Number.
Global search engine optimization helps businesses that want to expand their online footprint to international markets. This means translating a site to appeal to consumers in different cities and countries and optimizing the content to appeal to those audiences. The strategy will imply multilingual and multinational SEO, internationalization services, setting up correct hreflang tags, configuring the Google search console, determining the best domain and URL structure, and much more.
Depending on your business needs and goals, you can opt for local SEO, or a combination of local and global SEO. These are just some of the most important highlights in the search engine optimization process and work methodology we provide. Every customer has different needs and SEO plans are tailored accordingly.