Let us help grow your local online visibility with local SEO!
If you want to attract more clients looking for local businesses in any niche, you need a good local search engine optimization strategy. We’ll identify the local SEO strategy that works best for your venture, improving your hyperlocal listings and defining the marketing strategies that deliver search engine users of desktop and mobile devices at your doors.
What Is Local SEO?
Local SEO is a search engine optimization strategy that increases visibility for companies that need to do business face-to-face with consumers. It extends beyond claiming a business in Google My Business or Bing Places for Business, involving online reputation management, on-page NAP (name, address, and phone number), structured NAP citations on the web, business reviews on specialized sites or social media, and much more.
The following local SEO statistics reflect just how and why local search engine optimization is one of the most important digital marketing strategies today for brick-and-mortar organizations:
- 46% of all Google searches are local (HubSpot)
- 86% of consumers rely on the internet to find a local business (BrightLocal)
- 72% of consumers prefer search engines to find information on local merchants (BrightLocal)
- 76% of location searches result in a same-day store visit (Yext)
- 72% of consumers who perform a local search visited a store within circa 5 miles or 8 kilometers (ClixMarketing)
- 51% of people want location-based coupons when searching (Elite SEM)
- 89% of people search for a local business on their smartphone at least once a week, and 58% search daily (HubSpot)
- 87% of smartphone owners use a search engine at least once a day (HubSpot)
- 78% of local mobile searches result in offline purchases (HubSpot)
- 2/3 of smartphone users are more likely to purchase from companies whose mobile sites or apps customize information to their location (Google)
These stats serve to give you an idea why local SEO is essential for your digital marketing success.