Y. C. Carmel Group, company number 514342625 (hence: the company), thanks you for choosing to make use of the company website www.carmelon-digital.com (hence: the website), which is privately owned by the company.
The names “Carmelon” and www.carmelon-digital.com are privately owned and trademarked by the company and it is forbidden to make any use of these terms in any commercial sense, aside from those explicitly authorized to do so in writing by the company.
- Rules & Regulations – These terms and conditions apply to every visitor and/or any online user, and/or any other user (in any form), using this site (together referred to as the ‘user’). The company retains the right to change the terms from time to time according to its discretion. By using this website, you agree to all terms and conditions in full, without any stipulations or reservations.
- Website’s Goal – the website contains information about the company, the services the company offers its clients and professional guides and articles in the field of digital marketing.
- Security & Privacy – We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected (hence: private information) from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. We use advanced technologies to protect private information that will be submitted by you, regardless of how it is sent. We will be entitled to change the private information protection methods according to our discretion. We will take reasonable steps to protect private information, and guarantee not to voluntarily transfer your private information to any third party without your consent. We are entitled to use your private information for our own use, and will be entitled to send you emails and contact you in writing on information regarding company sales, upgrades to the website, advertisements and so forth, unless you have chosen and checked on the checkout box on the contact page when you communicate with us that you are not interested in this.
- Ownership & Reservation of Rights – the website, its design, structure, content, the information within it, are all under the company’s full ownership. The website and all of its contents are protected by various laws which protect the rights of those who own it or own part of it, including different moral assets rights and international copyright laws. No user is allowed to take any action that includes harming the moral assets rights, including the moral assets of the rights’ owners. No action can be made on the website, or on any part of it, aside from using it for its intended purpose. The company forbids website users to take any action that can result in a change to the website or any part of it.
- Applied Law and Judgment – this set of rules and all else in regard to the website is under the jurisdiction of Israeli law. Any dispute that is between a certain user and the company that stems from the usage of the website will be cleared up in Israel, in the certified courts in Tel Aviv alone.
Cookies Consent Settings