Your audience is on the go. You need to be Mobile 1st
Google started moving towards mobile-first indexing in 2016 and rolled out the whole-new mobile-first indexing and ranking algorithm in 2018. Designing a site that performs well on the mobile web and the desktop is an imperative for success today.
We devise mobile search marketing strategies that target visitors browsing search engines and apps from their smart devices. We address all your mobile needs, from UX to mobile SEO and intelligent paid advertising campaigns.
Mobile Search Marketing is the process that makes your business website available to smart devices (smartphones, tablets, even wearables) users. It addresses the need for time-sensitive and location-based information for customers on-the-go. As of 2017, 52% of global e-commerce takes place on mobile devices. This will grow quickly in the next years. So, having a solid mobile marketing strategy is in the best interest of your business.
Here are some statistics that show you why mobile marketing matters:
- Mobile website traffic accounts for 52.2% of all online traffic worldwide (Statista)
- As of March 26, 2018, Google prioritizes “mobile-first” websites – they will rank better in the SERPs both on the desktop and on mobile search.
- In 2018, 52.2% of all worldwide online traffic was generated through mobile phones, up from 50.3% in the previous year (Statista)
- 80% of internet users own a smartphone. (Smart Insights)
- There are over 3.5 billion unique mobile internet users. (Statista)
- Mobile websites get more visitors than native apps (comScore)
- Google drives 96% of mobile search traffic (NetMarketShare)
- 87% of Facebook’s advertising revenue comes from mobile (AdWeek)
These statistics show why you cannot afford to ignore mobile marketing.